HORSEBACK RIDING IN THE GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK • CHEROKEE, NC
Located just off US 441 North within the
TRAIL RIDES FOR EXPERIENCED
Smokemont Riding Stable offers a safe, fun, family friendly horseback riding experience within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Our natural riding trails feature beautiful wooded scenery, native flora and fauna, and mountain streams and waterfalls.
• All horses are well trained and experienced
• Friendly, knowledgeable, experienced guides
• Same onsite manager for more than 17 years.
Groups are welcome, but please call for reservation or advance notice.
A CHOICE OF
1. Hourly Rides — beginning at 9:00 am and continuing each hour until 5:00 pm.
Features include wooded scenery and crossing the Oconaluftee River.
2. Waterfall Ride — a 2.5-hour ride departing daily at 9 am, Noon and 3 pm.
Features include climbing mountain trail with beautiful scenery and waterfall.
4. Four-Hour Ride — Features include wooded trail following along the Oconaluftee River and viewing two cascading waterfalls.
3. Wagon Rides — Enjoy a peaceful wagon ride going through the forest and along side the Oconaluftee River. All ages.
• Riders must be 5 years or older, however there is no minimum age for the wagon rides.
• Maximum weight no more than 225 lbs.
• No doubling up with children
of the National Park Service
© 2016 Smokemont Riding Stable